Choosing a real estate agent to buy luxury homes in Tucson AZ is a challenging task, particularly if you have never bought a property before. Trying to determine which real estate agent is best for you can be helped by asking a few key questions as below.
- How long have you been serving Real Estate industry?
In the real estate industry, knowledge definitely counts – but that doesn’t mean that the realtor who has been around the longest is the right one for you. What you are looking for is someone who has had extensive years of experience to handle all aspects of the purchase. He must be aware of:
- How long has this property been on the market for?
- Why is the vendor selling?
- How much will the vendor accept?
2. Will I be working with you directly or handed off to anyone else other than you?
In other words, will you look after all aspects of my deal or will you delegate your responsibilities to a sales associate? An educated associate can be helpful, but you want to make sure you can connect with your realtor regularly.
3. What Are the Qualities That Separate You From Your Competitors?
You might look for agents who are assertive, excellent negotiators, friendly, good communicators, honest and trustworthy.
- Do you work full-time or part-time as a real estate agent?
- How will you keep me updated about the progress of my transaction?
Picking a real estate agent is a very crucial decision when buying luxury homes in Tucson AZ and I want to see you do it right. There are so many professional realtors out there willing to provide you best deals, so consider the aforementioned tips as you make your selection.
For best Foothills Homes Tucson, AZ, Tucson townhouses for sale, and Tucson active adult communities, visit www.susanweisman.com now!